events | walk or run
25km, 50km or 100km ROUTES
Back for 2022! Take on the Yorkshire Challenge in the beautiful Nidderdale area, on the south east edge of the Yorkshire Dales!
Walk, jog or run our figure of 8 loop through scenic Nidderdale.The full 100 kmroute is a varied figure of 8 style route whichtakes in the famous Nidderdale Way, Ripley Castle, and Gouthwaite Reservoir.Choose from 100km, 50km or 25km distanceoptions, with full hospitality & support, including food, drinks and medics
|Event Type||Walk, Jog or Run|
|Date||23rd and 24th July 2022|
|Registration Fee||from £10|
|Fundraising Target||from £0 if self funded|
There’s a challenge base-camp hub in Pateley Bridge with a range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services over the weekend.
The full 100 km route is a varied figure of 8 style route which takes in the famous Nidderdale Way, Ripley Castle, and Gouthwaite Reservoir. You’ll get full support all the way, and with half, quarter, and 10 km distance options also – there’s a Yorkshire Challenge for everyone!
fundraising for ptsd uk
We’re SO grateful to have you on Team PTSD UK!! Thank you for your support! By signing up to this event, you’re pledging to raise at least £150 in sponsorship for us – but don’t worry, we’ll help you by sending you a pack with fundraising help and materials.
Visit this page to find out more about how your fundraising helps support our mission to support everyone affected by PTSD, no matter the trauma that caused it.
how to sign up
Join as an Individual or as a team, and do it for yourself and self fund, or support PTSD UK with much needed fundraising.
1.Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198