PTSD UK Protective Face Mask PFM
With the need for face coverings and masks becoming evermore necessary in the UK, we’ve created these PTSD UK face masks featuring our PTSD UK clouds and logo.
Key Features of the PFM Face Masks:
– Tight knit including elastane fabrics to help filter particles
– Breathable, stretch fabric
– Reusable & washable at 60°C
– Full head elastic loops with adjusters
– Instruction leaflet included in packaging
Please note: These face masks are not medically graded nor Personal Protective Equipment, and are not intended to be used in a medical or surgical environment
These items are sold individually, and multiple items are shown in the pictures for illustrative purposes only.
Caring for your face mask:
Made with 84% polyester and 16% elastane these PTSD UK face masks are designed to be multi-use as they are made with machine washable polyester (ensure you wash at 60°C to meet standard infection control guidelines).