After several requests from our supporters, we’ve created these communication badges – they can help you avoid stressful or triggering situations, and get the help and understanding you may need if you’re not comfortable to (or can’t) talk about your condition or symptoms. If you’re having flashbacks, feel panicky or any other symptom, it can help other people understand what is wrong, and how to help.
They are safety pin style badges (see photos) so can be pinned to almost anything including jackets, bags, lanyard ribbons, bag straps etc.
These badges features the PTSD UK blue sky with text which reads:
- I have PTSD – Please don’t startle me
- I have PTSD – I may be fearful of people around me
- I have PTSD – Please don’t touch me
- I have PTSD – Please reassure me I’m safe
- I have PTSD – I might zone-out
N.B Badge pins are not recommended for children
Simple ‘I HAVE PTSD’ badges are also available here.
We also have communication cards in PVC and fold-out cards available.