I've been fundraising for PTSD UK
Thank you so much for supporting PTSD UK! Your support means the world to us!
Every penny you’ve raised helps us fulfill Our Mission to help everyone in the UK affected by PTSD, no matter the trauma that caused it.
To send us any money that you’ve raised though fundraising or collection, we’ve a variety of ways to get the money to us – please see below. We’d also love to hear more about the fundraising you’ve done – if you’ve not already done so, please do drop us an email here and let us know what you did so we can be sure to say thank you properly!
To donate online
- Free to use and no fees taken from your donation
- Your choice of donation amount and currency
- Choice of one off or recurring donation
- If you are a UK Taxpayer, option to add +25% to your donation free with Gift Aid
- Please note: Your donation will be taken on the Just Giving Website, then you’ll be returned to PTSD UK
To donate by post
You can send us a cheque through the post (please note, this is a mail only address). Please just make your cheque payable to: PTSD UK and pop it in the post to this address:
PTSD UK, 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 3JG
Please don’t send any cash by post – as it’s not covered by Royal Mail Insurance if it goes missing.
Please feel free to send any sponsorship forms to us at this address too.