PTSD UK is run entirely by volunteers on a part time basis, so unfortunately we cannot offer a support phone line or web chat service at this time.
If you have been diagnosed with or feel you may have PTSD, or you are trying to support someone that does we strongly recommend you consider the following:
- Call 999 if you or someone you know is in immediate danger
- Contact your GP or health professional for a consultation as soon as possible
- Contact NHS 24 (Scotland) or NHS 111 (England , Wales & NI) free from any UK phone on 111
- For an immediate conversation for support, call The Samaritans free from any UK phone on 116 123
- Find more support options on our where to get help page
- For all other enquiries please use the form below to get in touch and we will respond as soon as we are able to