1. The promoter is PTSD UK (SC045995) whose registered office is at 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, EH2 3JG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 13th February 2022 at 11.59pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entries will be counted as a comment on the relevant Facebook or Instagram post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One ‘Big Bear was not the same’ book plus other PTSD UK goodies. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram by 5pm on Sunday 20th February 2022. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by DM within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and not pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be despatched to them.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
21. PTSD UK shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. PTSD UK also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.