The PTSD UK vision, mission and values underpin our day-to-day work and our long-term goals.
Our vision is that everyone experiencing PTSD gets both support, understanding and respect.
Our mission is to provide support and information for anyone experiencing PTSD. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding of the condition and treatments available.
- We will Reach out: to high risk groups and communities
- We will Support: to lead to successful treatment through knowledge and correct tools
- We will Respect: trust and honesty must be given to everyone
- We will Collaborate: with other organisations, agencies and experts where needed
- We will Influence: public policy and raise awareness of PTSD, and the help available