It may only be November, but Christmas is just around the corner and PTSD UK has lots of work to do all year round, so we’re launching our 2015 fundraising Mini Christmas Raffle.
For just £1 a ticket, you can be in with a chance of winning one of these beautiful Christmas Wreaths very kindly donated by the lovely folks at I Heart Crafts, or one of three colouring books for adults (great for reducing the anxiety from PTSD).
To enter, you can buy tickets through Paypal (click on the button below) and donating £1, and leaving a message that they are for your Raffle tickets (it’s perhaps not a pretty system yet, but please do remember we’re a very new charity!)
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page on Sunday 13th December, so that the prizes can be with you in time for Christmas!
Terms and Conditions
– This raffle is only open to UK residents
– The prize winners will be announced on Facebook on 13th December 2015, and contacted by email.
– The winners have 7 days to respond to the email (to confirm and supply their address) before a winner will be redrawn.
– All funds raised will go to PTSD UK to continue our missions to reach everyone with PTSD.
– No cash alternative is available.
– The winners will be drawn at random from the entries received by 12pm 5th December 2015.